Idea #2 : Objective Setting - Play Cards
Writing your objectives is a great way to materialize what you want to do. Have them written also improve the chance to actually tackle them, as a lot of researches have proven. So our course we want to share with you a playful way to make your next objectives more memorable with a more structured approach.
When to write your objectives:
- Most of the time (ideally)
- At the beginning of a new period (month, trimester, year, you chose)
- At the beginning of something new and decisive (a project for instance)
This article will help you design your own “Objectives Tracking” cards. This will help you to get a deeper connection with those, boost your ego and define paths to success. Let’s do this!
For this activity, you will need:
- Preparation time: 60 minutes
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Material needed: around 10 Play Cards (included in the Toolkit), pens, post-its or paper
Define your objectives
Start with some paper and/or post-its. Brainstorm your objectives and when you have many, select the ones that seem the most relevant to you. If you have a lot, consider regrouping them per category.
Design your objective side
Track your progress
Don’t hesitate to add a personal touch to them like checklists, stickers or weekly assessments!